Do you have something For Sale?
Are you looking for something?
Please send your items specific description and preferred contact information in a file (Word or in an email) and ONE jpeg picture per item if you would like to:
Sue Zarins at: email@example.com
Adds will be posted for six months - after that they will be removed. If you wish to keep it longer - submit another request or let me know before it expires.
Due to unlawful activity on the internet,
please only accept
CASH for anything sold on this site.
Dorthy Leclerc 4-shaft loom needs a good home.
- Includes the folding table, the warping rack w/pegs, all the instructions and tools that can be stored in a bench that fits underneath the table.
- It would be good for someone who is just starting to use a loom or someone that lives in a smaller space and can’t house a big floor loom.
- Easy to move from room to room or outdoors in the summer.
On line store prices total about $1100. Asking price for all items is $500.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For sale: LeClerc Compact 24 8 harness workshop loom.
- Includes 12 dent stainless steel reed. - Half of the heddle bar hooks have been replaced with the newer spring hooks. The other half are the original J hooks.
- Includes Schact treadle keeper base.
Pick up or meet within 1 hour of Lansing, MI.
Contact Sara at email@example.com.
For Sale: Babe electric Spinning Wheel.
-Includes 4 regular bobbins,
2 jumbo bobbins,
carry bag and skein winder.
Newer drive band. $225.
Contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Harrisville Designs - 4 shaft loom and Huge Lot of Weaving Thread
-Very nice little Loom if you are short
-22 inch weaving width
- Includes HUGE tote of weaving thread to go along with loom
- Sand Lake, MI
-Asking $650, need gone.
Email serious inquiries to Chaille Hathaway at: Cha862005@yahoo.com
In Search of:
- Looking for an 8 harness Kessenich loom with either 30 inch or 36 inch weaving width. A Kessenich bench or accessories would be awesome, but are not a deal breaker.
- Price contingent upon terms and conditions.
- I have a 4 harness and want to expand it to 8.
- Send pics and details to email@example.com
For sale: Epson wide format printer WF-7210.
- Brand new in unopened box.
- Prints up to 13” X 19”.
- Has 2 paper trays that hold a ream each as well as a back slot for hand feeding larger paper OR FABRIC.
- Fabric should be backed with freezer paper. This is a stock photo as the printer is in the unopened box.
Normally sells for $199 . Sale at 150.00. Pick up in Detroit’s Indian Village.
60” Leclure Colonial Jack-type 8 harness, folding, 10 treadle floor loom:
- Includes 8 dent reed, sley hook, double boat shuttle with bobbins, 60” temple, sectional warp beam, flying shuttle, heddles, manual and spare parts.
- Also includes 4 additional pedals for a total of 10 (6 currently installed). Can be setup as a counter-balance loom.
- Sectional warp beam has extension kit so warp beams 1 yard per turn, 2” sections, guides and dividers. Flying shuttle setup includes beater with shuttle box at each end, cord, handle, and several wood pirns. Leclurc tension box additional for $90. Retails for over $8000. Sold as a complete set, will not piece out. Asking $5000. Weighs approx. 250 lbs. Currently warped, comes with a cone of weaving yarn. You pick up at my Saline, MI home.
Contact: Sue Schalk
Looking for Nilus LeClerc 8 harness table top loom.
Email Chaille Hathaway at Cha862005@yahoo.com if you have one you would like to sell.
LeClerc Nilus II 45" 4 Shaft Floor Loom
Excellent Condition. Aprons intact, no rips or frays, plus extra dents and shuttles. Also comes iwth LeClerc rotating warping reel. The warping reel is fantastic if you've never had the pleasure of using one!
$1200, pick up or possible rendevous point.
Contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schacht Mighty Wolf Loom
48” maple jack-type loom value: $2300
2 reeds: 6, 12 (I think) value: $65 each, total: $ 130
Swift value: $283
Warping board value: $88
2 flat value: $12
1 boat value: $45
And some FREE yarn!
Total value: $2,858 Offering for $1,800
Contact: Nan La Fond
Will charge for delivery if can’t pick up in Traverse City, MI
CROMAINE Crafts Loom
$400.00 - Or "Make me an Offer"
located in Hartland, MI
Brother knitting machine model, KH-860. $299
This is a standard-gauge, punch card model that uses fingering, sock, lace, and sport weight yarns.
It creates a variety of stitches and you can create your own punchcard patterns, although about 15 prepunched are included. I will also give you my books and patterns. $299
Contact Audrey Bardy email@example.com
***STUNNING 72” CRANBROOK BEXELL WEAVING FLOOR LOOM - LIKE NEW!!!***
72" Cranbrook Bexel, Countermarche design with 6 harnesses , texsolv heddles and 10 locking treadles. It is currently assembled and stored in my clean home. It is one of the original Bexell Brothers' looms made specifically for the world-renowned Cranbrook Art School. This classic loom produced exceptional work and is in excellent condition. Includes: full-width hanging tool shelf, reeds, and bench.
The current retail price of a new Schact version of this loom is over $10,000. I would be willing to sell it for $4,000 for local/regional pickup in Rochester Hills. The serial number for this loom, manufactured in Pontiac and purchased in 1992, is J-72 7967 773.
I will be sad to part with this loom in the processing of downsizing and moving, but I will be happy for it to continue bringing joy to another artist and weaver :)
Located in Rochester Hills
248-770-6389 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand mothers loom. Came from Massachusetts. Don't know make. 70 plus years old.
Have some additional equipment.
Contact: email@example.com Milt 248 420 7592
Studio Package For Sale $2900
Perfect for new weavers or expanding an existing weaving studio. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Already warped, makes up to 54" rugs, comes with many many bags of quality salvage. Was a four pedal, converted to a two pedal. Great condition, works beautifully! Picture doesn't do it justice! Asking $1500 or best offer.
Please contact me at email@example.com
LeClerc Colonial I Counter-Balanced loom that I'm looking to sell for $450 or a best offer. The sale also includes supplies, located in Detroit
The loom is 36 inch - Leclerc Nilus II
4 harness - 6 treadles
Included is a warping reel and a electric bobbin winder - various shuttles - bench - books
My asking price is $1200 -
Kessenich Floor Loom, weaving width is 46”. Front and back beam is removable for easy threading. Hight of the front beam is 32”.
Front to back is 51” and 62” wide plus 10” if the shelves are on. (two are included) This loom can be folded up when not in use and then just 28” deep. Kessenich is still producing and selling looms in case you would like to add double beam or sectional beam.
This is a very sturdy loom and unlike other foldable jack looms, holds tension very good and easy to be used for rugs or tapestry too. Only reason I’m selling is that I use my AVL a lot and no room for equipment that is not used. Bench is included. Comes with ss 8,10 15 dpi reeds. Willing to travel to meet up somewhere for gas money and a dinner for two ;)
Asking $3500 for the loom and bench - firstname.lastname@example.org
All items are pick-up only from South Bend, Indiana. Cash payment required (no checks) Please email me if you have any questions. Items are all like new or gently used. Willing to discuss arrangements to drive closer to your location.
Price Reduced: $300
The Eastman Chickadee II Model B
New in box, never used
pick-up only from South Bend, Indiana
Pfaff 284 sewing
Price Reduced - $125
recently serviced and ready to use
includes instruction book
pick-up only from South Bend, Indiana
Schacht 36" 4-shaft jackloom $750
LeClerc Nilus 4 harness $700
Storage bench and warping frame included.
Located in Arcadia, MI
46” Gilmore 4 shaft, 6 treadle loom with a LeClerc bench. Loom has weights on the beater so rugs can be woven. Similar new loom would run approx. $3000.00. Asking $1000.00. Will throw in some rayon chenille yarn and a copy (on CD) of my book, Understanding Rayon Chenille. Loom must be picked up in northern Illinois. Contact email@example.com for more info.
HAND CARDERS and DROP SPINDLES
Mennonite handmade drop spindles $10 each
Howard Hand Carders $25
STRAUCHE PETITE 7" CARDER - $400
Excellent choice for a mid-sized carder with full-sized features.
Produces a batt approximately 6 1/2" x 22"
4:1 drum ratio.
Designed to handle ALL fibers including merino, llama, alpaca, cashmere, dog hair and other exotics.
3 working tools (Batt picker, doffer brush, dabber brush)
Rock Maple. Model 22-8.
10 dent Carbon steel reed
Friction brake system.
28”x 9” bench; adjustable height 17-22” with built in tool box.
50” 4 harness Norwood loom $700
located at Kalamazoo Institute of Art
pick up only