20th Biennial Fiber Exhibit
Reception and Juror Talk
Sunday, March 11, 2018
1:30 - 3:00 PM
Shiawassee Art Center
Please join us on Sunday March 11, 2018 at 1:30 when JoAnn Bachelder will speak at the Biennial reception. This is the last day of the show, why not come out and
see the exhibit, take in the sights and enjoy some light refreshments with other MLH members.
MLH 2018 Workshop Registration
- Fees may be paid via credit card
- Registration is complete once payment has been received and classes are filled in the order of receipt.
- Once you have submitted your registration you will receive an email confirming your registration, this email is generated from Hope College.
- Changes may be made to your class registration until April 13, 2018
- Class registration will close April 13, 2018, No class changes after this date
- If you have questions about registration you may contact us at: email@example.com or Cathy McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.779.5476
- You will receive additional information regarding your registration from MLH by mid-May.
If the workshop you want is full please send an email to email@example.com to be put on a waiting list.
MLH 2018 Workshops
Hope College, Holland
Anastasia Azure - Weaving the Unexpected with Alternative Materials
JoAnn Bachelder - Altered Surfaces
Su Butler - Untying the Mysteries of Tied Weaves
Sally Eyring - The World Isn't Flat-3D Loom Weaving
Mary Sue Fenner - One-of-a-Kind Jacket Class
Robbin Firth - Ruana Shawl (Celtic Shawl) felting
Joan Sheridan - Norwegian Inspired Pick-up Bands on the Inkle Loom
Kathrin Weber - Not Your Grandma's Dye-Pot!